This is a raw chocolate pudding recipe that is as close to my famous “Nude Pudding” produced commercially in Portland, Oregon. Creamy, dairy free and completely raw, this pudding incites many oohs and aahs:) Enjoy!
(Almost) Nude Chocolate Pudding
Author: Abby Fammartino
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Raw and Dairy Free
- Yield: 4 cups
- *serving size depends on how much you love pudding
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted
- 1 banana or meat of 1 young coconut
- ½ cup coconut butter, cut into chunks
- ¾ cup cocoa or carob powder
- ½ cup raw honey
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. ground star anise
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut milk or coconut water
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- To make this chocolate treat for your loved ones:
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Watch your loved ones swoon.
- Be full of love. And this pudding.
- Serve as a parfait or just in a bowl. For you Dream Date fans: my heart, though full of love, keeps only a few secrets (recipes). Dream Date must stay behind lock and key. For now:)