Delicious cookie recipe! Try it out, so yummy and healthy:)
Author: Abby Fammartino
Yields: 10 Cookies
- 1cup cashew (or walnuts/pecans)
- ¾c. gluten free flour
- 2T. coconut sugar
- pinch sea salt
- 3T. melted coconut oil or coconut butter
- ¼cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease cookie sheets with coconut oil. Grind the cashews to a fine meal in a food processor. Add the sifted flour, coconut sugar, and sea salt.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and THEN measure out 3 Tablespoons. Add maple syrup and melted oil to dry mix and pulse in food processor or mix until just blended.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop mixture onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, making sure to rotate the sheet at 4 minutes.