Curried Kelp Noodles with Baby Bok Choy
Author: Abby Fammartino
Yields: 4 servings
- 3 cups kelp noodles, drained
- 1½ T. fish sauce or umeboshi vinegar
- ½ - ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 t. red curry paste
- 2 t. agave nectar
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup shallots, minced
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced on bias thinly
- 4 cups baby bok choy, sliced on bias at ½ inch width
- Mix together fish sauce, coconut milk, curry paste, agave and a pinch of salt in a bowl, whisking to blend. Add fresh herbs and kelp noodles to coat. Add baby bok choy at the end and allow to sit for 10 minutes to marinate. You can heat slightly in a pan if you like, or enjoy as a raw entree.
Copyright Abby's Table, 2008.