1 ¼ cup coconut cream (top of the can, thick)
1 Tbsp. coconut butter (optional)
½ cup coconut oil
¼ cup coconut syrup (or raw honey)
1 lemon, skin removed and chopped
¼ tsp. sea salt
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Chill until ready to serve (at least 40 minutes to set).
2. Make as a crumble using the raw coconut cashew crust (if desired). Dice an apple, lay the pieces over the lemon cream and crumble the cashew crust overtop. Chill until ready to serve for a “raw crumble” dessert. 100% raw, gluten free and dairy free recipe suitable for most elimination diets and detox plans! Woo too desserts for detox!
- 1 cup raw cashew pieces
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut syrup
- Pulse cashew pieces with coconut flakes and salt until finely ground.
- Add in softened coconut oil and coconut syrup, and pulse until the mixture forms a ball and follows itself around the blade.
- Chill until ready to crumble over chilled lemon cream.