Author: Abby Fammartino
Yields: 4 Servings
- 6-7 oz per person wild salmon, rinsed and patted dry (filets)
- ½ T. turmeric
- ½ t. curry powder
- ¼ t. cayenne pepper
- ½ t. coriander, ground
- ½ T. dried cilantro
- ½ t. sea salt
- ¼ t. white pepper
- ½ T. coconut sugar (or brush salmon with 1 T. agave prior to crusting with spices)
- Optional: ½ t. cumin, ground
- Blend the spice mix together and taste for heat level. Use a spoon to add some spice rub to your hands and rub spices into the salmon.
- Let rest at least 30 minutes before packaging. Wrap in foil for easy cooking, on the grill or in the oven on 425 for 10-12 minutes.
Using a spoon for the spice rub means any leftover is great to keep for another purpose! Stir into homemade hummus or make into a salad dressing with lemon and olive oil. Easy fun spice blend to use again and again.