Spiced Roasted Chickpeas
Author: Abby Fammartino
Yields: 2 Cups
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons curry powder
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- After you have rinsed and drained the chickpeas, leave them to air dry.
- Mix curry powder, olive oil salt and pepper in a large bowl then add the chickpeas and toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange them in one layer on a lined baking sheet and put it on the lowest rack in the oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes, shaking the pan half way through. Leave them to cool.
Adapted from Alexa Marsden